- Insert the e-Vantage CD and copy the
e-VantageEmulation.tar.gz file from the CD to your computer.
- To expand the archive into its own empty directory, type the following from the command line:
gunzip -c Tar-Ball/e-VantageEmulation.tar.gz | tar xvf -
- Run ./setup.sh.
- When prompted to continue, press ENTER.
- As you are prompted about installing each component, to install a listed item, press ENTER. To omit a listed item, type n and press ENTER.
If you're not sure which components to install, review the Host Access Server Components topic for further information.
- Respond to the subsequent prompts.
For information about the prompts, refer to Installation Prompts for Management Components.
- Review the summary information, and then press ENTER.
If you type n and press ENTER, you can change your selections.