Troubleshooting Presentation Manager
|Make sure the application is connecting to Presentation Runtime Service.
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Presentation Manager.
The Presentation Manager tree appears.
- In the Presentation Manager tree, click Manage Presentations.
The Manage myAccess Links page appears in the Management panel.
- From the Manage myAccess Links page, click Server Settings.
- From the Presentation Manager Server Settings dialog box, click the Client tab.
- In the URL To Presentation Server box, type the URL to use to access Presentation Runtime Service, such as http://server_name/epi/servlet/epi.
- or -
To establish a secure (encrypted) connection, you must type https: and include a port number, such as https://server_name:port_number/epi/servlet/epi. (The port number to use is defined on the Management & Control Services (MCS) Security Services page. You can establish a secure connection only if Presentation Runtime Service is installed on the same server as MCS.)
- Click OK.
- Have the user open the presentation and try to run the application again.
Did that solve the problem?