Troubleshooting Presentation Manager
|Remove the cached files at the client.
- At the client, start Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Temporary Internet Files group box, click Settings.
- On the Settings dialog box, click View Objects.
- On the Downloaded Program Files application window, right-click the object that you want to remove and then click Remove.
- To close the Downloaded Program Files application window, click Close from the File menu.
- On the Settings dialog box, click OK.
- On the Internet Options dialog box, click OK.
- Close the browser (from the File menu, click Close).
The next time the user opens the browser and accesses a presentation, the latest Java files will be downloaded.
Did that solve the problem?