Setting Access to Presentation Runtime Service
For an application to run, it must contact the server where the run-time component (Presentation Runtime Service) is installed.
The location of the server to contact is specified by the application's Runtime Server property. (You can view or change this property only when using Presentation Integrator.) If the Runtime Server property is blank, the application contacts the server specified in Presentation Manager. If no server is specified in Presentation Manager, the application contacts the server where Presentation Manager is installed.
|To specify access to Presentation Runtime Service
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Presentation Manager.
The Presentation Manager tree appears.
- In the Presentation Manager tree, click Manage Presentations.
The Manage myAccess Links page appears in the Management panel.
- From the Manage myAccess Links page, click Server Settings.
- From the Presentation Manager Server Settings dialog box, click the Client tab.
- From the Client page, under Presentation Server, in URL to Presentation Server, type the appropriate URL to access Presentation Runtime Service, for example:
To establish a secure (encrypted) connection, type the appropriate URL to access Presentation Runtime Service via https, and include the port number, for example:
(The port number is defined on the MCS Security Services page. You can establish a secure connection only if Presentation Runtime Service is installed on the same server as MCS.)