Viewing Presentation Properties
Using Presentation Manager, you can view but not change the following presentation properties:
- the name of the presentation
- the name of the person or organization who created or maintains the presentation (the owner)
- a description of the presentation
- the resources applications, configurations, or Web documents that are delivered as part of the presentation
- the properties of each resource (what type of resource it is, whether it is embedded in the presentation or appears in a separate window, and its width and height within the presentation)
||You cannot change presentation properties from Presentation Manager; you can only change presentation properties using Presentation Integrator.
|To view presentation properties
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Presentation Manager.
The Presentation Manager tree appears.
- In the Presentation Manager tree, click Manage Presentations.
The Manage myAccess Links page appears in the Management panel.
- Select the presentation for which you want to view properties.
- Click Properties.
- When you are finished, click Close.