Using Presentation Manager
Attachmate Presentation Manager runs within Management & Control Services (MCS), and works with several Attachmate products, including myEXTRA! Presentation Services and Presentation Builder. Using Presentation Manager, you can manage presentations created using Presentation Designer or Presentation Integrator. (For information about creating and publishing presentations using those components, refer to the Help for those components.)
||For information about how this component works with other Attachmate components to create an application, see the product-specific User's Guide to get started.
With Presentation Manager, you can perform the following tasks:
- Activate presentations
- Copy, rename, or delete presentations
- Assign users or groups to presentations
- Modify server settings (such as whether or not any Java files are cached on the user's PC)
- Set the authentication options for users accessing the myAccess Links page
- View presentation properties (such as the resources included in presentations and how they are displayed)
||Before a presentation is available to users via the myAccess Links page, you must first assign to it users and activate the presentation.