Copying or Renaming a Presentation
When you copy a presentation, you can assign different users to each copy of the presentation, and then activate or deactivate each copy independently. For example, you might want to assign the same presentation to both the Sales and Marketing groups, but you might want to make the presentation available to the Marketing group first. By copying the presentation and assigning it to different groups, you can activate one without activating the other.
When a presentation is copied, the origional name remains, with the words 'Copy of' appended to it. The presentation may be renamed at any time. Renaming does not affect the access rights granted to the presentation.
|To copy or rename a presentation
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Presentation Manager.
The Presentation Manager tree appears.
- In the Presentation Manager tree, click Manage Presentations.
The Manage myAccess Links page appears in the Management panel.
- Do one of the following:
|Copy a presentation
- Select the presentation that you want to copy, then click Copy.
The Copy Presentation dialog box appears.
- Type a name for the new presentation, select whether to assign the same users to the copied presentation as those currently assigned to the original (if cleared, no users will be assigned to the new presentation), and whether to activate the new presentation as soon as it is copied.
|Rename a presentation
- Select the presentation that you want to rename, then click Rename.
The Rename Presentations dialog box appears.
- Type a new name for the presentation.
- Click OK.
The new or renamed presentation appears in the list.
- (Optional) Assign different users to the presentation.