- From the File menu, click New.
- On the New Presentation dialog box, type a name and, optionally, a description for the new presentation, and then click OK.
- In the Resources pane, click the resource that you want to add to the presentation and make any desired changes to its properties in the Resource Properties pane.
You can also change the properties of a resource after it has been added to the presentation by clicking the resource in the Design View and changing its properties in the Resource Properties pane.
- Click the resource in the Resources pane and drag it to the Design View.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the presentation contains all the desired resources (up to four).
You can rearrange resources in the Design View by dragging them from one area to another.
- To add a header or footer to the presentation, double-click the header or footer area on the Design View, complete the Edit Header or Edit Footer dialog box, and then click OK.
- By default, the presentation appears in the right pane of the Presentations page, and has a white background color and no background image. To change this, click Settings from the Edit menu, complete the Presentation Settings dialog box, and then click OK.
- To save the presentation, from the File menu, click Save.
The presentation remains open until you close it by clicking Close from the File menu.
- (Optional) To publish the presentation so that it can have users assigned, be activated, and accessed by users, from the File menu, click Publish.
||As soon as you publish the presentation, it closes in Presentation Integrator.