Renaming an ID Set
Once you have created an ID set, you can rename it using the following procedure.
|To rename an ID set
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click ID Manager.
The ID Manager tree appears.
- In the ID Manager tree, click Configure.
The ID Manager property pages appear in the MCS management panel.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- In the Names list, click the name whose ID set you want to rename.
If the Names list does not display the desired name, make sure the appropriate option is selected in the Name Display group box.
- Click ID Sets.
- From the Sets list, click the name of the set that you want to rename.
- Click Rename Set.
The name within the Sets list becomes editable.
- Type the new name for the set, and then click elsewhere on the list to indicate that you have completed your changes.
- Click OK.