Editing an ID Set
Once you have created an ID set, you can add or remove IDs in that set.
|To edit an ID set
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click ID Manager.
The ID Manager tree appears.
- In the ID Manager tree, click Configure.
The ID Manager property pages appear in the MCS management panel.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- In the Names list, click the name whose ID set you want to modify.
If the Names list does not display the desired name, make sure the appropriate option is selected in the Name Display group box.
- Click ID Sets.
- From the Sets list, click the name of the set that you want to modify.
- Do one of the following:
|Add an ID to the set
||From the Available IDs list, click the ID that you want to add to the set, and then click Add ID.
You can select multiple IDs before you click Add ID.
|Remove an ID from the set
||From the IDs In The Set list, click the ID that you want to remove from the set, and then click Remove ID.
You can select multiple IDs before you click Remove ID.
Repeat this step until the set contains the desired IDs.
- Click OK.