Deleting an ID Set
When you delete an ID set, the IDs associated with the set are not deleted, but the IDs will no longer be linked together. Instead, they will be handled like all of the other IDs that are distributed to clients on a first-come, first-served basis.
|To delete an ID set
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click ID Manager.
The ID Manager tree appears.
- In the ID Manager tree, click Configure.
The ID Manager property pages appear in the MCS management panel.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- In the Names list, click the name whose ID set you want to delete.
If the Names list does not display the desired name, make sure the appropriate option is selected in the Name Display group box.
- Click ID Sets.
- From the Sets list, click the name of the set that you want to delete.
You can select multiple ID sets.
- Click Delete Set.
All IDs associated with the deleted set move to the Available IDs list.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click OK.
- Click OK.