Deleting an ID
You can delete any ID assigned to any name at any time.
If a deleted ID is currently allocated to a client, the session remains open and uses that ID until the session closes.
|To delete an ID
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click ID Manager.
The ID Manager tree appears.
- In the ID Manager tree, click Configure.
The ID Manager property pages appear in the MCS management panel.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- In the Names list, click the name whose ID you want to delete.
If the Names list does not display the desired name, make sure the appropriate option is selected in the Name Display group box.
- In the IDs list, click the ID that you want to delete.
- Click Delete ID.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click OK.