Viewing User or Group Attributes
Management & Control Services (MCS) allows you to view the attributes that are defined for an individual user or for a group within the directory service.
|To view attributes for a user or group
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click MCS Security.
The MCS Security tree appears.
- In the MCS Security tree, click next to Directory Services, or double-click Directory Services.
The Directory option appears.
- Click Directory.
The Directory page appears in the MCS management panel, displaying a list of all users and groups defined in the directory service.
- Click a user or group in the Directory list.
- Click Properties in the lower-right corner of the Directory page.
Either the Properties of User username Attributes page or Properties of Group groupname Attributes page appears, based on your selection, displaying the attributes that are configured for the selected user or group.
For details on the property page, click Help.
- Click Close to return to the Directory list.