Renaming a Server Cluster
Use the following procedure to rename an existing MCS server cluster.
|To rename an existing MCS server cluster
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- Click Cluster Management.
The Cluster Management property pages appear in the MCS management panel.
- Click the Rename Cluster tab.
The Rename Cluster page appears.
- In the Cluster Name list, select the name of the cluster that you want to rename.
If you only have one server cluster, the default cluster name (MCS Cluster) is listed.
||You cannot rename the default cluster (MCS Cluster).
The selected cluster name appears in the Rename cluster field.
- In the to field, enter the new name of the cluster.
- Click Rename to apply the new name to the selected cluster.
For details on this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.