Renaming an Agent Cluster
The following procedure allows you to rename an Agent cluster that has been previously added to Management & Control Services (MCS).
|To rename an Agent cluster
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Right-click an Agent cluster name and then click Rename Cluster from the shortcut menu.
- On the Rename Cluster dialog box, enter a new name for the cluster and then click Rename.
The new cluster name appears in the Agent Clusters list, as well as in the MCS Server Management tree.