Removing an Agent Machine from a Cluster
The following procedure allows you to remove an Agent machine that has been previously added to an Agent cluster.
|To remove an Agent machine from an Agent cluster
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Click next to the cluster name to which the Agent machine is currently assigned, or double-click the cluster name, to expand the list of machines assigned to that cluster.
- Click the name of the Agent machine you want to remove and then click <<Remove (or right-click the machine name and then click Remove Machine from the shortcut menu).
The Agent machine is removed from the cluster and is returned to the Unassigned Machines list.