Removing an Agent Cluster
The following procedure allows you to remove an Agent cluster that has been previously added to Management & Control Services (MCS).
|To remove an Agent cluster
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Click the name of the Agent cluster you want to remove and then click <<Remove (or right-click the cluster name and then click Remove Cluster from the shortcut menu).
- If Agent machines were assigned to the cluster, you are prompted to confirm the deletionclick Yes to confirm the deletion.
The cluster is removed from the Current Agent Cluster list and any Agent machines that were assigned to the cluster are returned to the Unassigned Machines list.