Modifying an Agent Cluster's IP Address
The following procedure allows you to modify the IP address that has been previously specified for an Agent cluster.
|To modify the IP address for an Agent cluster
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Right-click an Agent cluster name and then click Change Cluster IP Address from the shortcut menu.
- On the Change Cluster IP Address dialog box, enter a new IP address of the load balancer (router) that is configured for the cluster and then click Change.
The new IP address is saved for the Agent cluster.