Configuring an Agent Machine
The following procedure allows you to configure various parameters for an Agent machine that is a member of an Agent cluster.
|To configure an Agent machine
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Click next to the cluster name to which the Agent machine is currently assigned, or double-click the cluster name, to expand the list of machines assigned to that cluster.
- Right-click the name of the machine that you want to configure and then click Configure Machine from the shortcut menu).
- On the Configure Machine dialog box, enter the new value(s) you want to specify for the IP Address, Port Number, and/or Assigned MCS.
- Click Set to close the Configure Machine dialog box and save any changes you have made for the selected machine.