Assigning an Agent Cluster to an MCS Server
The following procedure allows you to associate an Agent cluster with a particular MCS server.
|To assign an Agent Cluster to an MCS server
- In the MCS selection panel, point to MCS Functions and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS management panel.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Right-click an Agent cluster name and then click Assign Cluster to MCS from the shortcut menu.
- On the Assign Cluster to MCS dialog box, select the desired MCS server and then click Assign.
The Agent cluster is assigned to the selected MCS server.