Should you encounter a problem while working with Attachmate e-Vantage Airlines SDK, review the following list for information about resolving it:
- Check to see that the PC on which e-Vantage Airlines SDK is installed meets the minimum hardware and software requirements necessary to use the product. Refer to SDK System Requirements for information.
- Write a simple application that uses a WebView to connect to a host. This will ensure that the basic host connection is working prior to completing the rest of the application.
- If you are creating Active Server Pages, you may need to update the default Session Timeout value for your application. For details, see Development Tools: Active Server Pages.
- If you use the Close method (for a Screen object) within your application to close a host session, you should use a wait-related method prior to using a subsequent Open method. This ensures that the host is ready before the next function.
- Consult your distributor. If you cannot identify and solve the problem without assistance, contact your product distributor. Make sure that you call from a location where you have access to the problem PC.
If the suggestions offered here do not resolve your problem, you might want to search the Attachmate SupportWeb site for more information, or contact Technical Support.