Setting Up a Local Source Cache
You can set up a local source cache from a base source. The base source provides some options that apply to all local sources derived from the base source.
To set up a cache
- In the right pane of the Databridge Enterprise window, if the local source has not yet been defined, do one of the following:
- Right-click a base source and select Add local (filtered) source.
- Right-click a local (filtered) source, and select Properties.
- Click the Cache button.
- In the Filtered Source Cache Properties dialog box, select the cache settings you want, and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Source Properties dialog box.
- Click Save in the Databridge Enterprise window.