The name of the filter you will enter in accessory parameter files when you want to use this particular filter.
The name must start with a letter followed by letters, numbers, or underscores. There is no limit on the length of the filter name; however, it must fit on a single line.
An option that only affects data sets that are not included in a SELECT statement.
Note: This option has no effect on SELECT statements.
Set defaultoption to one of the following:
- ALL, which indicates that DATABridge should return all records for data sets that are not included in SELECT statements.
- ALL EXCEPT dataset1, dataset2, ..., which indicates that all datasets not having a SELECT statement are included in the filter except for dataset1, dataset2, etc.
select * from ORDERS where ORD-TOTAL < 10000
default all except SALARY, REVIEWS
Note: In the preceding example, SALARY and REVIEWS are not visible to the accessory using the PUBLIC filter.
- ANY, which is a synonym for ALL.
- NONE, which indicates that DATABridge should return no records except those you specify in SELECT statements.
- UPDATETYPE (updatetype) [OR UPDATETYPE (updatetype)]
where updatetype is CREATE, MODIFY, or DELETE.
DEFAULT UpdateType (Create) or UpdateType (Modify)