Audit Remove Utility
After a DATABridge accessory processes audit files that were copied to a separate audit pack, you can use the Audit Remove utility to remove the processed audit files.
To configure the Audit Remove utility
- Using CANDE or another editor, open the sample Audit Remove WFL (WFL/DATABRIDGE/SAMPLE/REMOVEAUDIT).
- Modify the values of KEEP, AUDITPREFIX, and AUDITPACK.
- Save the sample WFL as follows:
- where databasename is the name of the database you are replicating.
- Configure the AUDIT JOB option in the DBServer or DATABridge Span parameter file to specify the following:
See instructions for AUDIT JOB for DATABridge Server or AUDIT JOB for Span Accessory.
- Run the accessory as usual.
After the accessory processes the audit file, it will start the REMOVEAUDIT WFL, which removes the specified audit file.