Stop a Process
From the Client Console, you can manually stop (and restart) a process that's currently running. You can also configure the data source to stop a process at specific times or when certain events occur.
To stop a process manually
Use this procedure to manually stop a single process command.
- In the Explorer view, under Runs, right-click the process you want to stop, and choose Stop.
- In the Stop Process dialog box, select one of the following, and then click OK:
- To stop the client at the next quiet point, select Normal.
- To stop the client after processing a particular audit file, select AFN and enter an audit file number.
- To stop the client at a particular time, select Time and specify a date and time.
- To resume processing, right-click the data source and choose Process or let the Client start at the next scheduled run.
To stop a process automatically
Use this procedure to automatically stop client processing by using Stop Conditions parameters.
- In the Explorer view, right-click the data source and choose Client Configuration.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to Processing and then select Stop Conditions.
- For a description of these options, click the Help button in the lower-left corner of the Client Configuration dialog box.