Range: True or False
This parameter tells the DATABridge Client to create a primary key instead of a unique index for all tables. You can override its setting on a table-by-table basis via the DATATABLES control table, dt_options column, DTOPT_Primary_Key bit.
- Set use_primary_key to True if you want a primary key for all or most tables.
- For all tables, just set this parameter to True.
- For most tables, set this parameter to True and then reset DTOPT_Primary_Key for those tables for which you do not want a primary key.
- Set use_primary_key to False if you want no primary keys on all tables, or if you want primary keys on only a few tables.
- For no primary key on all tables, just set this parameter to False.
- For primary keys on only a few tables, set this parameter to False and then set DTOPT_Primary_Key for those tables for which you do want a primary key.
To reset or set DTOPT_Primary_Key, see "dt_options" in DATATABLES. Typically you would do this via user scripts.