Show or Hide Data Sets
You can use filters to show or hide data sets based on their state. For example, if you want to limit your view to data sets that have been selected for replication, you can show active data sets. In the Client Configurator, you can use filters to find items that require additional attention.
To show or hide data sets
- In the Explorer view or the DMSII view, select the data source or the data set that contains both active and inactive items.
- In the upper-right corner of the Explorer view, click the triangle icon to show the menu.
- Do one or more of the following:
- To show only active data sets, select Filters > Active.
- To show nonactive data sets, select Filters > Inactive.
- (DMSII view only) To show data sets that have been modified and require attention, select Filters > Items Needing Attention.
- To show all data sets, select Active and Inactive.