Use the Operation Confirm dialog box to confirm that you want to add the operation
created by the Design Tool. The following provides information about the read-only
options and the settings provided:
- Read-only option that displays the name of the operation.
- Read-only option that displays the name of the entity on which the operation
- Read-only option that displays the entity to which the operation is navigating.
- Displays the commands associated with the selected operation.
- Right arrow button
- Click to view a list of all available commands.
- Minus button
- To delete a command from the Commands list, select the command and
click this button.
- Up arrow button
- Click to navigate up through the Commands list.
- Down arrow button
- Click to navigate down the Commands list.
- Command description
- Displays a description of the selected command.
- Command parameters
- Contains the parameters associated with the selected command. This information
changes depending on the parameters of the selected command.
- Approve button
- Click to accept the auto-generated operation.
- Click to delete the auto-generated operation.
- Clear button
- Click to clear the Commands list.
- Revert button
- Click to revert Commands list back to the state it was in when this
dialog box was launched.