Adding Recordsets to an Entity
To add a recordset
to an entity:
Note: Object names for entities,
recordset fields, and, variables
are not case sensitive.
- On the Recordset tab, select a scrollable area on the terminal screen and
click the New Recordset button
in the Name box.
- By default, the recordset is named Recordset_1. To change the name,
select it and type a new name in the Name box.
- Configure your recordset using the Recordset Position,
Layout, and Fields
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To copy a recordset:
Once you have created a recordset, you may need to create another that is similar. You can copy the recordset and then make the necessary modifications to the copy.
- Select the recordset you want to copy.
- Click the list next to the New Recordset button and select Create Copy. A new recordset with a similar name and a number appended to the end is created. Example: AcctTransData_2.
- Modify the new recordset so that it is distinguishable from the recordset on which it is based.