To test a record fetch:
- Open CCSDemo.model in the Design Tool.
- On the Connection menu, click Connect to localhost via Telnet.
- From the Entity list on the Entity window,
- Select the Recordset tab and click the Test
button in the Name box.
- In the Test Recordset dialog box,
select Fetch Records from the Action box.
- To filter out a record or records from within a recordset, click the Edit
button to open the Filter String Edit dialog
- Click the Execute button.
- View the results of the data fetch test in the Fetch returned box.
Note: After executing the first Fetch Records, you must reset
the recordset by executing the Set Current Record Index action.