Building Web Builder Projects
Host Integrator Web Builder automatically generates projects, including Web applications, Web services, ActiveX DLLs, .NET class libraries, Enterprise Java Beans, and Java Beans.
To generate a project:
- In Web Builder, click Project > New (or click the New button) to open the New Project dialog box.
- Click the tab (Java, .NET, or Other) corresponding to the type of project you want to generate.
- Select the Host Integrator model or session name you want to use to generate the project. Models or session names are available as options after you have deployed created them in the Verastream Host Integrator Design Tool.
- A project name is automatically generated. You can change the name of the project.
Note: The name you enter here is used to generate folder and file names. Web Builder may alter this name to accommodate your operating system. For example, an underscore is used if spaces are not allowed, and
numbers are appended to projects with the same name.
- Set properties and build the project:
- To use default settings, click Build on the New Project dialog box to generate the project.
- To set specific properties for this project, click Properties and change the settings in the Project Properties dialog box. Then, click Build to generate the project.
As Web Builder generates the project, the Build Project window displays containing information about the success or failure of the project generation process.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.