Configuring Verastream Component Interfaces
You can determine how Web Builder generates a project by setting project properties. You can set default properties for every type of project, or set properties for specific, individual projects.
Default Project Properties
Web Builder generates a project based on the default settings for that project type.
To modify default project properties:
- From the Project menu, click Default Project Properties.
- In the left pane, select the project type you want to configure.
- Set the default project properties in the right pane. These options vary depending on the project type you select. Click Help on each property page for information specific to that property.
- Each new project you generate will use the new settings.
Project Properties for Specific Projects
You can configure properties for a specific project before you build it.
- From the Project menu, click New.
- In the left pane of the New Project dialog box, select the project type you want to configure.
- Click Properties in the right pane. Set the project properties. These options vary depending on the project type you select. Click Help on each property page for information specific to that property.
- After you have created the project, to configure the project's specific settings:
- Right-click the project name
- Select Properties, or alternatively, select Properties from the Web Builder Project menu.
- The project automatically rebuilds to incorporate the property changes.
For more details on configuring Web Builder component interface settings, see:
Note: See Configuring Verastream Web Applications for information on Web application projects.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.