Host Integrator Browser Requirements
The following Host Integrator components require a web browser:
- Administrative WebStation
- Web Builder
- Host Emulator
- Design Tool
- Development Kit
- Development Kit Reference
The Design Tool requires Internet Explorer version 6.0 SP 1 or higher. To
run all other components, you need Internet Explorer version 6.0 SP 1 or higher,
Mozilla 1.5 for Solaris, or Mozilla 1.4 for all other UNIX-based platforms.
The Host Integrator components listed above also require the following capabilities
to be enabled on your browser:
- Cascading style sheets
- (Administrative WebStation only) LiveConnect (Netscape) or Scripting of
Java applets (Internet Explorer)
Online help requires current Java Runtime Environment
The Verastream Help system requires a current version of the Java runtime environment. There are several conditions that may require that you download a copy of the Java runtime environment:
- The table of contents fails to appear and the message "Loading..." persists on a Windows system using Internet Explorer when you are using an incompatible version of the
Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE). In this case, the table of contents fails to appear and the message "Loading..." persists on a Windows system using Internet Explorer.
- This topic opens in a browser window without a frame for the table of contents. This can happen if you are using a newer version of Microsoft Internet Explorer that does not include a Java runtime environment.
In these cases, download the latest version of plug-in from java.com to solve the problem.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms