Configuring Model Parameters
The model parameters panel allows you to configure models stored in the path
specified on the Preferences panel. To configure
- Select the model name from the Name list. If no models appear in this list,
verify that the correct path is entered on the Preferences panel.
- Accept the default TCP port or enter a different port. If you plan to have
more than one model running at the same time, they must use different TCP
ports. Also, the port specified in the Host Emulator must match the port specified
for that model in the Host Integrator Server.
- (Optional) Specify an Output delay. The Output delay option
allows you to simulate a loaded mainframe by pausing before sending data from
the model to the client. Enter an amount in milliseconds.
- Specify whether you want the model to automatically open and start when
the Host Emulator Start option is selected. Select
either Yes (the default) or No.
- Specify whether you want to trace the activity between
your client application and the Host Emulator. Select either Yes or No (the
- After configuring the Model Parameters, click either Submit
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.