VT Host Character Set Default
The following is a complete list, in alphabetical order, of all the host character
sets supported by the Host Integrator VT terminal:
- DEC Supplemental
- ISO Latin-1 (ISO-8859-1)*
- ISO Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)
- PC English (437)
- PC Multilingual (850)
- Windows Latin (1252)
* ISO Latin-1 is the ISO-8859-1 character set.
The default value for the Host character set depends on the type of terminal
you are emulating. When you change this value in the VT Terminal Setup dialog
box, the setting for both the current and the default terminal state are updated.
- When a soft reset is performed, or when initially connecting, the default
Host character set is used.
- The current terminal state's associated
setting for the host character set can be altered by invoking the DECSTR
sequence. The Host character set may also be specified by the Select Character
Set (SCS) sequence. The Host character set may also be specified by the Select
Character Set (SCS) sequence.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.