The Shortcut dialog box opens when you click Shortcut in the Save Model dialog box (click Save As on the File menu to access the Save Model dialog box). Use this dialog box to specify that you would like to create a shortcut associated with a model file. You can also choose where you want to save a shortcut associated with a Host Integrator model file.
To create model file shortcuts:
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- Click Shortcut in the Save Settings File dialog box.
- Select the Create a shortcut when saving model files check box. You
can choose to save a shortcut to one of four locations on your PC:
- In the Host Integrator Models Folder: The Design Tool automatically
creates a Host Integrator Models folder on the Start menu and places the
shortcut in this folder.
- On the Windows Desktop: The shortcut is placed directly on the
- In Programs on the Start Menu: The shortcut is placed in the
Start menu folder you specified during installation. The default is the
Host Integrator Models folder.
- In the folder shown below: You can specify the folder where you
want the shortcut saved. Type the path to the folder or click Browse.
If the folder does not exist, it is created for you.
- Click OK.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.