Use the Operation Edit dialog box to add, edit, or delete commands in a command
list. To open this dialog box, click the Edit
button under Command list on the Operation
tab. The following provides information about the read-only options and the
- Read-only option that displays the name of the operation.
- Read-only option that displays the name of the entity from which the operation
- Read-only option that displays the entity to which the operation is navigating.
- Displays the commands associated with the selected operation.
Tip: Select a command and press the F1 key or click the Command Help button
for detailed online help for that command.
||Click to view a list of all available commands.
To create an operation, select any one or more commands and click OK.
||To delete a command from the Commands list, select
the command and click this button.
||Click to navigate up through the Commands list.
||Click to navigate down the Commands list.
- Command description
- Displays a description of the selected command.
- Command parameters
- Contains the parameters associated with the selected command. This information
changes depending on the parameters of the command.
- Click to save any edits to the command list and exit this dialog box.
- Click to exit this dialog box without saving any changes.
- Click to display online help for this dialog box.
- Click to delete the entire command list.
- Click to retrieve a previous edit to the command list.
- Click Import to select a model
template as your command list for the current operation. Note: To create
a template, open the Model
Templates dialog box.
- Command Help
- Click to get online help on the command selected in the Command list.
© 1999-2007 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.