Session Connection preferences include a session keep-alive interval and an optional ID management address.
To set session connection preferences
- From the Window menu, choose Preferences.
- From the Preferences list, choose Session Connection.
- From the Session Connection page of the Preferences dialog box, modify the settings as desired.
- To prevent the design-time session from timing out by making Bridge requests at regular intervals, select the Enable Session Keep-alive check box, then type a request interval in seconds.
- From the list of code pages, choose the code page that matches the host code page for which your mainframe is configured. The default is English US., code page 037.
- Click OK.