Accessing the MCS Console
You remain logged in to the current session until you close the browser window.
|To access the MCS console
- Use one of the following methods to run the console:
- For an unsecured (http) connection, run your Web browser and enter the following URL:
where host is the IP address or domain name of the server on which MCS is running (or "localhost" if running locally), and port is the port on which MCS is listening. For example,
- For a secured (https) connection, enter the following URL:
where host is the IP address or domain name of the server on which MCS is running, and SSLport is the secured port on which MCS is listening. For example,
- (Windows only) Click the Start button, point to Programs, and then click Attachmate Management & Control Services.
This method is applicable only from the PC on which MCS is installed. Also, this method does not create a secure connection; for a secure connection, use the method above.
- When prompted, type your user name and password.