Create an Agent Cluster
Add the client computer where you've deployed your task to an agent cluster in MCS.
|To create an agent cluster
- In the MCS left pane, point to Services and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters. This section of the tree appears only if at least one agent computer has registered itself with MCS.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS right pane.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, right-click Agent Clusters, and then click Add Cluster from the shortcut menu.
- On the Add New Cluster dialog box, enter a name for the cluster and the IP address of the load balancer (router) that is configured for the new cluster, and then click Add.
The new cluster appears in the Agent Clusters list.
- From the Unassigned Machines list, select the client computer where you've deployed your task, and then click Add.