Grant Rights to Access the MCS Console
When you grant rights to users, you specify which users can access the MCS console and which parts of MCS they can configure and use. You can assign rights to individual users or to entire groups or virtual groups of users.
|To grant rights to access the MCS console
- In the left pane of the MCS window under Services, click Security.
- Under Security, click Rights Management.
- In the Rights Management page under Rights, select MCS | Access the Console.
Users and groups to whom the selected right has already been assigned are displayed under Assigned Users/Groups.
- To add that right for other users or groups, click Add.
- In the Add Users/Groups dialog box, either select one or more users and groups and click Add, or type a comma-separated list of user or group names directly under Assigned Users and Groups.
If you click Check Names, MCS verifies that the names you add under Assigned Users and Groups are valid names from your directory service.