Configure a Run-time Server
To configure Runtime Service for IMS, define a connection to the host, known as a System, and associate Task IDs with each system, known as Task Assignments, in order to successfully run a task.
||Task IDs are created in Task Builder. The Task Definition Name in Task Builder is called the Task ID in MCS.
|To configure a run-time server
- In the MCS left pane, point to Products and then click Services Builder for IMS.
- Under Services Builder for IMS, expand the Runtime Servers tree.
- Expand the node for the run-time server you want to configure.
- Click Configure.
- On the Systems page, click the New button for the type of system you want to configure, then configure a new system.
- On the Task Assignment page, click the New button, then map one or more tasks to your configured system.
Task IDs are created in Task Builder. The Task Definition Name in Task Builder is called the Task ID in MCS.
- (Optional) On the Logging/Tracing page, set options to configure logging for this run-time server.
- Click Save Configuration and re-start the run-time server computer.