If you work in a clustered environment, you'll need to remove your servers from the cluster before installing with the package installer, and then recreate your cluster later. You can add and remove servers from a cluster through the MCS console under Services | Server Management | Cluster Management.
|To install a package (component) on an MCS server
- In the MCS left pane under Services, click Server Management.
- Under Server Management, click Package Installer.
- In the MCS right pane under Clusters, select the name of the server on which you want to install the package.
- Under Products, select the component or service that you want to install.
- To perform the installation, click Install.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to install additional packages on the selected server.
- When you're finished installing packages, restart the application server.
||If you want to remove a component, click Uninstall.