Configure the Client Environment
If you are building a server-based application, and can run it on the same server where you have the run-time server installed, you don't need to run the client installer, just edit the class path by adding the files listed below.
|To configure the client environment
- Use the product CD or CD image to install the Client Support.
- Make sure the following are in the class path for the client environment:
- In the directory install_directory/Attachmate/EAI/CICSClient:
- In the directory install_directory/Attachmate/EAI/Common/mcs:
- The install_directory/Attachmate/EAI/Common/config directory.
- If you are running an earlier JDK version than 1.4.x, in the folder install_directory/Attachmate/EAI/CICSClient: