Creating an SNA Gateway Configuration
The SNA Gateway components of Services Builder for CICS must be configured using the SNA Gateway Configuration property pages for a new SNA system to become operational.
These configuration steps, which are handled in MCS, under Products, Services Builder for CICS, assume that you have already added a run-time server to the server list.
|To create an SNA Gateway configuration
- Click next to the run-time server you want to configure.
The navigation tree expands and the Configure node appears below the selected run-time server.
- Click Configure.
The Configuration window appears in the right pane with the Systems page displayed.
- Click the SNA Gateway Configuration button at the bottom of the Systems page.
The five-tabbed SNA Gateway Configuration dialog box displays. You must provide information for each component to create an SNA Gateway configuration.
- Click each tab: Ports, Links, Partner LUs, Local LUs, or Modes, depending on which components you want to configure.
Depending on your selection, a list of all the configured ports, links, partner LUs, local LUs, or modes displays.
- Click New to add a new component.
The New Port, Link, Partner LU, Local LU, or Mode dialog box displays.
- Enter the appropriate information. For details on each of the options required, click Help.
- Repeat for each component.
- Click OK to return to the main Configuration page and complete the configuration process.