Starting and Stopping Session Pools
By default, pools are started when the Runtime Service started. You can use the Pool Scheduler to set up a schedule for starting and stopping pools, or require a pool to be started manually by clearing the Automatically Start Pool option on the General Configuration page. For more information about creating a pool schedule, see Creating Pool Schedules. For information about editing selections in the General Configuration page, see Modifying Settings for an Existing Pool.
|To manually start or stop a pool
- In the MCS left pane, point to Products and then click Services Builder for Screens.
- Under Services Builder for Screens, expand the Servers tree, expand the run-time server where the pool is configured, then click Monitor.
- From the Configure page, click the Pools tab.
- Under Select Pool to Monitor, click the pool you'd like to start or stop.
- Click the Change State button.