Creating Session Pools
A session pool is a group of host sessions, sharing a common configuration and NavMap. Session pools are associated with specific runtime servers. NavMaps are created in the designer and published as part of a project to MCS. They contain the navigation information required to access screens within host applications.
|To create a session pool
- In the MCS left pane, point to Products and then click Services Builder for Screens.
- Under Services Builder for Screens, expand the Servers tree, expand a run-time server, then click Configure.
- From the Configure page in the MCS right pane, click the Pools tab.
- Under Select Pool to Configure, click New.
- Use the new pool wizard to configure the new session pool.
For details about any of the pages in the wizard, click the Help link in the upper right corner of the page.