Reinitializing a Run-time Server
Several of the Runtime Service errors are the result of corrupted files. Reinitializing the Run-time Server will recreate these files.
||When you reinitialize the run-time server, your session pool information is lost. After you have reinitialized the run-time server, you will have to recreate the pools for this server in MCS.
|To reinitialize Runtime Service for Screens
- Stop Runtime Service for Screens.
- In the install_directory/EAI/cfg directory, where install_directory is the directory to which you installed the Runtime Service for Screens, delete the file ConfigTree.db and all files with a .data extension.
- In the same directory, run BaseConfigure.exe, and then run hosttypeConfigure.exe. the actual filename depends on your host type.
These utilities create new versions of the ConfigTree.db and .data files.
- Restart Runtime Service for Screens.
- In MCS, recreate the session pools that are associated with this server.