Display the Web Service Output
Any actions in your event that come after the Web Service action will have the result of the Web Service action in the "Eligible Data" list. Mapping this result to a control capable of displaying it will make the returned data appear in that control on your customized form.
|To map a Web service output to a field
- From the Event Steps tree, select the Display Form action.
- From the Display Form Properties, select the form that contains the control that you want to display the returned value.
- Click the Assign Form Inputs button.
The Assign Form Inputs dialog box appears, showing the eligible data on the left and the selected form's available inputs on the right.
- Under Eligible Data, select the Web Service action's output message.
- Under Form Inputs, select the control that you want to display the returned value.
This is one of the text fields created in step 1 of the How-To. It's called Temperature.
- Click the Add Mapping button.
- Click OK to return to the Event editor.