- In the Event editor, from the Actions List, click the Session button.
- From the Actions List, under Session, drag the Configure item into the Event Steps tree, after (below) the ID Management action and before (above) the Connect action.
- Under Configure Properties, from the Select a Host to Configure list box, select the host to which you want to connect.
- Click the Assign Host Properties button.
The Assign Host Properties dialog box appears, showing the eligible data on the left, and the available inputs on the right.
- Under Eligible Data, select RequestID.
- Under Host Properties, right-click Resource Name and choose Add Mapping.
When this action is executed, the managed ID will be used to configure the host connection to use the dedicated resource configured in MCS.
For more information about this configuration, see step 2 in How to Provide Host Access IDs to Clients.
- Click OK to close the Assign Host Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Event editor.
- Click OK to close the Project Properties dialog box.